Trenchless Works (TW) is an on-line electronic (PDF) format magazine, available through the NMS website and/or on free subscription via email request (targeted on a monthly delivery basis). The on-line magazine is designed to offer articles on trenchless projects and technologies, information and contacts and, within the NMS website, forms part of the overall trenchless service ‘HUB’ covering all aspects of the International Trenchless Technology industry as well as companies working within their own national or regional areas. It provides immediate access for those seeking sources of information, particular services and project solutions to Consulting, Contracting or Equipment supply companies or that are able to provide them. It is published in conjunction with the NoDig Media Services website to provide up-to-date information relating to the trenchless industry worldwide, regionally or nationally. Issues are currently seen each month by an estimated 8,500 to 10,000 readers.
Topic/News areas/articles covered in TW will include:
- Industry, Company, Regulatory and Insitution news, comments and views
- Pipe Jacking, Microtunnelling, Moling, Ramming & Auger Boring
- Pipeline Rehabilitation (Cleaning/Lining/Grouting/Other repair types)
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Online Pipe Replacement (Pipe Bursting/Cracking/Reaming/Eating/Pipe Extraction)
- Asset Management and Survey (CCTV Survey/Tracing/Mapping/Assessment)
- Support Equipment and Accessories
- Mole Ploughing
- The UKSTT Newsletter – Online
- Events & Meetings (Conferences/Seminars/Road Shows etc)
The Application sectors covered by Trenchless Works will include: Water, Wastewater, Gas, Power and Telecommunications as well as construction and industrial uses for the technologies. Editorial will also include support equipment required for project completion.
The magazine supports the aims and objectives of the International Society for Trenchless Technology ( ISTT ) and is a Media Partner of the United Kingdom Society for Trenchless Technology (UKSTT).
To SUBMIT editorial for for publication in TW via Email click on the button below. Include in your email Text file (preferably as a Word file) and pictures (preferably as .jpg files). Please give full contact details with your submission for any necessary follow-up.